Today I am going to describe basic page setup for a Facebook application. This post only for beginners who are new in Facebook and afraid after watching long form while going to create new facebook application. This is pretty simple so don’t get upset with the huge form. You need to give only the respective fields of your application target audience. Like you need to setup Mobile Web block if you are going to develop this app for mobile users.
- At first you need to install FB developer app to create new app in FB. You can install it form developers.facebook.com
- Click on Create New App link from the right corner of the page.
- Give your app display name and app namespace (you may skip the app namespace for here).
- After select the check click continue you will be redirect to the main setup page after giving the captcha code.
- Your email address will be automatically populated here, if you want you can change it.
- Enter your domain name which one will be use for your domain.
- Select category and subcategory (if necessary)
- Enter the Site URL, Canvas URL and Secure Canvas URL from Website and App on Facebook block.
- You don’t need to configure other block if you don’t work to create FB app version for mobile, IOS or Android.
I will write other configuration of Facebook application…