This is not so tough to increase your java heap space for eclipse in mac though this is not too easy like windows :). Here is the steps you should follow to increase your java heap space
- Go to Eclipse installation folder
- Click right button on eclipse.app file and select “Show Package Content”
- Navigate to eclipse.ini file from Contents > MacOS > eclipse.ini
- Open eclipse.ini file with Text editor
- Increase the memory limit (see image below) and save the file
- Restart your eclipse and see the difference.